Terms & Conditions for the Sleepyhead Chiropractic Super Plush Competition
All fully completed entries go into the draw to win a Sleepyhead Chiropractic Super Plush bed worth $1,899 (valued at full recommended retail price). There is one Sleepyhead Chiropractic Super Plush bed to be won.
The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury in connection with the prize.
The promoters are Sleepyhead Manufacturing Ltd, Private Bag 93315, Otahuhu, Auckland. This competition is open to New Zealand residents only. The promotion is not open to employees and immediate families of the promoter, its associated companies, suppliers, agencies and printers involved with this promotion. Entry is limited to one per person. No responsibility is taken for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries.
The promotion commences on 13 June 2012 and ends on 25th July 2012. The prize draw will take place on the 26th July 2012. The winner will be notified after the prize draw by email address or phone number provided and announced at www.sleepbetter.co.nz by 27th July 2012. Please allow 30 days for delivery of the prize from confirmation of the bed model. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the promoter using the winner’s details and photographs for promotional purposes.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
We do not disclose information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide when completing an enquiry form or survey, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining that enquiry or survey. If you opt in to receive emails from Sleepyhead you can unsubscribe at any time from receiving future emails. An unsubscribe link will be included in any email you receive from us.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and will not access your information provided to Sleepyhead. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
41-71 Great South Road
Auckland, Otahuhu 1001
0800 753 377